- Friday 5th May, early evening – welcome reception and early evening presentation.
- Saturday 6th May, morning – visit to Greenwich Park. Lots to see and do, including deer park, flower gardens, rose gardens, Elizabeth’s oak, the Queen’s bath, (and more), wonderful views across the Thames, plus the Royal Observatory and the meridian line. There’s also a cafe.
- Saturday 6th May, (around noon) Stroll down into Greenwich for lunch – lots of choices, including the traditional Pie & Mash and Fish & Chips.
- Saturday 6th May, afternoon – Guided tour around the Royal Naval hospital and visit to the Cutty Sark.
- Saturday 6th May, evening – CoScan Dinner at Reyna, a mediterranean restaurant not far from the hotel.
- Sunday 7th May, morning – CoScan AGM at venue just around the corner from the hotel.
- Sunday 7th May, afternoon – farewells and return home. If anyone is interested a short tour around some of the historic/interesting local sites could be arranged.
For further information contact email@example.com. Please note that the booking deadline has now passed.